As New Mexico businesses continue to adjust to the new COVID-19 reality, Comcast is a source of support for business owners and community partners. Comcast continues to partner with organizations across the state and throughout the nation, to help arm New Mexico small businesses with the tools needed to endure this difficult time.
SUPPORTING SMALL BUSINESS THROUGH COMMUNITY PARTNERS
According to the United States Census, 68.7 percent of New Mexico small businesses have requested financial assistance since mid-March. To combat the ripple effect of economic challenges that impact communities, Comcast served as a catalyst for small business support efforts by contributing $200,000 to various community partners, including those focused on sustaining and providing relief to the business community including the All Together NM Fund, Albuquerque Economic Development, the Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, and the Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce.
A full list of contributions can be found, here.
PROVIDING FREE BUSINESS RESOURCES
As business communities reopen and adapt to new realities of social distancing orders, perhaps embracing more of a virtual presence, there is a growing need for cyber resources. Comcast Business is teaming with national organizations to provide free access to a variety of helpful tools to assist in restarting businesses and working through new management opportunities, such as:
- A free Future of Business 2020 Virtual Conference, set to take place on July 23, 2020.
- A 60-day trial for Zipwhip, a business texting messaging platform that can be used to connect with customers.
- A 60-Day trial of the task management platform, Hive, that allows businesses to track tasks, manage projects, and coordinate effectively while working remotely from home.
- A 60-Day Trial of EComFax, to send and receive faxes securely to and from anyone using your email client, wherever you have internet.
- A 90-Day Trial of StellaConnect, a CX planform that connects customer feedback, QA, and coaching so CX leaders can improve visibility into call center performance.
Additionally, to help businesses and their employees be more productive and to protect them from cybersecurity threats while working remotely, Comcast Business is introducing Comcast Business At Home – a dedicated, enterprise-grade and business-paid, set of connectivity solutions for business owners with a premise-based location that also has employees working from home. Other reliability measures for small businesses include continuous testing and monitoring of networks, as well as 24/7 staffed network operations centers. More information on these efforts can be found, here.